Gini Bellissimo - Gini Constructions Co
Big Promises, good demo-able amenities only, poor finishing, poor work quality, poor and adamant workmanship, delayed possession, delayed amenities is what you will get from this builder.
I booked apartment in Gini construction in 2009, possession was promised for an already completed apartment in May (only finishing and bathrooms work was pending), however after many requests and follow-ups got possession in September only.
Initial issues: -
1. Many tiles were not proper
2. Leakages at many places
3. Bathroom tiles were broken and level was not proper
4. None of the doors were even, were in un-even shapes, fixing safety doors and shutters was big problem
5. No Gas pipeline as promised
The builder co-ordinator and so called manger appointed by builder were careless and always asking to contact one of other person, problems which could be fixed in 15 days took 3-4 months to get fixed after so many requests. I never faced this problem with other builders where I was first occupant, even though I was tenant
Problems, which still exists even after 1.5 years of my possession and initial phase is 4 years old
- No Gas pipeline in phase -2 after 1.5 years of completion
- No Rain Water Harvesting, as promised by Builder
- Water from dry areas terraces go waste on floor and cause threats like mosquitoes, which could have been collected underground or let go in underground water level
- No effective water arrangement, PMC supply is limited and work only for Drinking water. Rest we have to rely on tankers
- Jacuzzi never worked.
- Swimming pool had manufacturing problem and immediately stopped working after society took over.
- Company charged salary of their marketing employees from Society Funds.
- Society still has lose wires at many places which are just taped, even wires to lamps in gardens are passing through soil not boundary, which if cut can cause life threat to gardeners. But after many times builder didn’t take it seriously.
- Many places builder’s workers at spitted pan etc. And builder didn’t have courtesy to do do finishing touch before handover.
- The Land given by Builder to PMC, for garden or any such purpose is lying in filth, Builder has thrown all waste, stones, debris there, which spoil the view of people who have apartments there. Builder should have removed this and planted some trees or atleast removed this garbage from there.
I suggest be careful on all terms if you buy under construction property from Gini Constructions, as all demo-able amenities won’t last long. Please make sure all necessary amenities are completed before you book and ask receipt with period for which you have paid maintenance.
I am sure you can find a better builder in same budget